Based in Montpellier, France
iPhone / Apple watch
WikiWay is a playful health app converting your steps into famous places and distances from real life and fiction. What is the Death Star size ? The length of Great Alexander journey ? What is the longest between the Great Wall and the Wall from Games of Thrones ? Walk to get all those answers ! WikiWay has the goal of making walking fun, rewarding and addicting.
We're creating WikiWay with those questions in mind : How can we make walking playful and exciting ? How even a short walk could feel rewarding ? Improve our health while having fun ? We're answering those questions with WikiWay, an application who is mixing game mechanics with discovery, sharing and walking.
- More than 1000 achievements to earn
- Track your progress on iPhone or Apple Watch.
- Wikipedia Entry to learn about each achievement.
- Daily and weekly tracking to follow your progress
- Submit your own achievements.
- Share your progress and discoveries on Twitter, Facebook or GameCenter.
- Improve your health : Achieve WHO health daily goals and get special rewards
- Walk everywhere : Either you run, walk your dog or go to supermarket, we track all your steps !
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Seele Games
Seele games is a company specialized in iPhone and AppleWatch games. We make high quality innovating games, created with passion and generosity that fully explore devices they're developped for. We are located in Montpellier, France, but we’re working with talented peoples from all around the world !
More information on Seele Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game designer, Seele Games Co-founder
Artist, Seele Games Co-founder