Based in Montpellier, France
Press / Business contact:
Seele games is a company specialized in iPhone and AppleWatch games. We make high quality innovating games, created with passion and generosity that fully explore devices they're developped for. We are located in Montpellier, France, but we’re working with talented peoples from all around the world !
Seele Games is a company founded by Celine Pecheur and Dimitri Darsch. Celine is a Fine Art School graduate and Dimitri is a seasoned game designer with dozens of games under his belt. After a decade of various projects done together (from games to comics) they decided to start their lifelong dream : creating their own game company. Celine, Dimitri and all Seele Games members from all around the world share the same vision : thinking outside the box in order to create innovating and interesting games on new devices
Knight Watch Trailer YouTube
Character design time lapse YouTube
Pocket Bandit Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Seele Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Featured in the "New games we love" selection.For The Knight Watch" - Apple Store ,8th September, 2017
- "PG Bronze Award.For The Knight Watch " - Pocket Gamer, 8th September, 2017
- "Featured in the " Quick-Fix Games" selection. For Pocket Bandit" - Apple Store, 25 December , 2016
- "Top 11 Best Apple Watch Games. For Pocket Bandit" - Tom's Guide, March 20 , 2017
- "Top 15 Apple Watch games you should play.For Pocket Bandit" - Mac World August 8, 2017
- " This is a refreshing modern twist on the most familiar game of them all."
- Jon Mundy, Pocket Gamer
- "Seele Games has done a fresh and revised version of chess which is both personal and relevant. Knight Watch is puzzle game full of surprises, optimized for all type of players."
- Mickaël, Kick my Geek
- " The Knight Watch‘s novel use of Chess rules and its welcoming nature manage to get it out of check"
- Loud Games, Loud Games
- "Who hasn't dreamed of committing a high stakes jewel heist? Pocket Bandit fulfills that yen, offering up a game in which you break into safes for the sweet, sweet loot.[...] It's clever, if not particularly difficult, and, as a plus, requires no actual lawbreaking."
- Tom's Guide staff, Tom's Guide
- "I LOVE the idea of this one. Ever since I first tried out the Digital Crown, I imagined cracking a safe, and someone has finally brought this idea to fruition"
- Hunter Stanton, Wearable Heaven
- "It's not the most complex or expansive Apple Watch game at all, but it's such a smart use of the device's most distinctive feature [...] It's pretty lightweight overall, but feels really fresh and original"
- Andrew Hayward, MacWorld
- "Pocket Bandit is a fun little game for Apple Watch. It is a very good time killer. The gameplay, logic and control are very intuitive"
- Superphen, Superphen's tech blog
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Co-founder, Game designer
Juan Pedro Lozano